Summon tranquility, mindfulness, and deep focus with this essential oil blend: bergamot, lavender, lemon, sweet orange, and ylang ylang. Grounding yourself in the present moment is important—and sometimes, you need a little last-minute calm before that job interview, date, or high-stakes presentation.
Good To Know
A few Dos & Don'ts of Calm Essential Oil Blend
- Do dilute essential oils for calming feelings. Nebulizing diffusers don’t require dilution, but regular use in diffusers and use in custom blends or cleaning/body care products require water dilution or a carrier oil.
- Don’t use certain essential oils on the body if you will be in/near direct sunlight. Certain citrus-based oils can amplify the possibility of sunburn, and should be avoided at times when you will be in direct sunlight.
- Do carefully consider which blends or oils will be best for you.
- Don’t use certain essential oils while pregnant.
- Do use your diffusers regularly. Simply add 5 - 10 drops to water for the ultrasonic diffuser.
Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) essential oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) essential oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) essential oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) essential oil, and Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) essential oil
Enhance your concentration with essential oils. Increase your focus with the Focus Essential Oils Blend and wave away distractions. Alleviate anxieties. To center yourself purposefully, intentionally, and peacefully, place 10 - 15 drops of Focus essential oil into your diffuser for best results
Sijo believes home is more than just a physical space. A mindful home reminds us of the good things in life such as harmony, health, and happiness. Sijo creates beautiful and timeless home essentials for the modern home that you will love for decades.